2.08.2012

Shopping

Heidi helped me shop for pants (yes, I am replacing the famous torn
pants) tonight. We had lots of fun and did lots of different things:

1. Heidi road up front in the truck for the first time. She was SOOO excited.
2. Of course, while we were at Old Navy Heidi had to go poop. So we
stashed my pants in a dressing room and shut the door. After our
complimentary fondling of the public restroom we returned to our
dressing room to find it locked (obviously I do not shop much because
I think that is SOP on dressing room doors). But, never fear, one of
us is teeny tiny and can fit in small
places. So Heidi crawled under the door and opened it from the
inside. Both of us were pretty proud of her.
3. After shopping at the dreaded Old Navy we rewarded ourselves with
ice cream at Dairy Queen.

We both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and Heidi asked if we could do it
again Friday.

1 comment:

Mrs. Judy said...

Finally, I know who to recruit when Auntie Liz is too busy!