8.24.2010

potty

i know i am SO jinxing myself by posting this, but..... i just can't hold back!

we had a babysitter tonight. heidi told her she had to go poop. boden helped find the froggy trainer potty and HEIDI PEED IN THE POTTY for the BABYSITTER!!!

this is about the 3rd time she's peed in the potty over the last little bit. all the times on her own suggestion. i'm starting to think that i need to pay more attention when she tells me she has to poop! all along, i have been hoping she would train herself....... holding my breathe, holding my breathe......................................

2 comments:

wingertfam said...

If she figures it out before Micah, that will be SO funny!

Of course, I really should put some effort into trying with him...

The Gabehart Gang said...

Wow, that is great!